01 MarDONATIONS FOR LJSS
Donations for LJSS — Please help support our solid Jesuit education of youth for future of Malawi!
DONATIONS CAN BE MADE BY CREDIT CARD OR CHECK
CREDIT CARD: punch here
CHECK: see below
PLEASE HELP LJSS WITH YOUR DONATIONS…..
If after reviewing the Good News on this web site you would like to help in the work of Loyola Jesuit Secondary School, here is the easy and safe way for your tax exempt donations:
- Contributions on-line through credit cards are now possible; press “Credit Card Payment” for simple steps, well protected.
- Contributions from Malawi may be sent to Loyola Jesuit Secondary School, P.O. Box 499, Kasungu, Malawi, with checks made payable to: “Loyola Jesuit Secondary School.”
- Contributions from the USA are tax exempt, and can be sent to Jesuit Missions, Inc., 1016 16th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036, with checks made payable to “Jesuit Missions, Inc.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
- Contributions from Canada are tax exempt, and can be sent to Canadian Jesuits International, 70 St. Mary Street Toronto ON M5S 1J3, with checks made payable to: “Canadian Jesuits International.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
- Contributions from outside the USA and Canada can be sent to Jesuit Mission Office, 20 Gardiner Street Upper, Dublin 1, Ireland, with checks made payable to: “Jesuit Mission Office.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
Thank you so very much for helping us to help the young people of Malawi. Our LJSS learners are being prepared not just to make a living but to make a difference. And that’s good for the future of Malawi!
If you have any questions, please do let us know. We will be very happy to keep you informed of our progress.
Peter Henriot, S.J., Director of Development