DONATIONS CAN BE MADE BY CREDIT CARD OR CHECK
CREDIT CARD: punch here
CHECK: see below
PLEASE HELP LJSS WITH YOUR DONATIONS…..
To establish a school like Loyola Jesuit Secondary School (LJSS) is an enormous undertaking. We are pleased to have received significant contributions from Jesuit groups worldwide, as well as from Bishops Conferences, foundations and private donors in Malawi and across the globe.
This generous help enabled us to begin construction of Phase One in September 2012 and to open in September 2015 with enrolment of Form One (Grade Nine). We now have Form One, Form Two and and Form Three, and look forward to welcoming Form Four in September 2018. God Willing, we will have our first graduation in July 2019!
LOOK WHAT YOUR HELP HAS ENABLED US TO DO ON THE GROUND IN KASUNGU:
Administration Building and Classrooms, Dining Room and Dormitories, Assembly Hall
Chapel, Jesuit Residence, Clinic, teachers’ housing, sports fields — all just outside this photo!
WAYS TO HELP THE FUTURE OF LJSS
We are now searching for funds for the completion of construction and equipping of Phase Two, which includes Chapel, Clinic and Jesuit Residence, and the final set of classrooms and dormitories. And we also need assistance for various educational equipment such as text books, computers, lab materials, sport gear, etc.
If after reviewing the Good News on this web site you would like to help in the work of Loyola Jesuit Secondary School, here is the easy and safe way for your tax exempt donations:
- Contributions on-line through credit cards are now possible; press “Credit Card Payment” for simple steps, well protected.
- Contributions from Malawi may be sent to Loyola Jesuit Secondary School, P.O. Box 499, Kasungu, Malawi, with checks made payable to: “Loyola Jesuit Secondary School.”
- Contributions from the USA are tax exempt, and can be sent to Jesuit Missions, Inc., 1016 16th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036, with checks made payable to “Jesuit Missions, Inc.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
- Contributions from Canada are tax exempt, and can be sent to Canadian Jesuits International, 70 St. Mary Street Toronto ON M5S 1J3, with checks made payable to: “Canadian Jesuits International.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
- Contributions from outside the USA and Canada can be sent to Jesuit Mission Office, 20 Gardiner Street Upper, Dublin 1, Ireland, with checks made payable to: “Jesuit Mission Office.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
Thank you so very much for helping us to help the young people of Malawi. Our LJSS learners are being prepared not just to make a living but to make a difference. And that’s good for the future of Malawi!
If you have any questions, do let us know. We will be very happy to keep you informed of our progress.
Peter Henriot, S.J., Director of Development