DONATIONS TO LOYOLA JESUIT SECONDARY SCHOOL, KASUNGU, MALAW
To establish a school like Loyola Jesuit Secondary School (LJSS) is an enormous undertaking. We are pleased to have received significant contributions from Jesuit groups worldwide, as well as from Bishops Conferences, foundations and private donors. This enabled us to begin construction of Phase One in September 2012, to provide for enrolment of Form One (Grade Nine) in September 2015.
LOOK WHAT YOUR HELP IS DOING ON THE GROUND IN KASUNGU
Administration offices, with classroom blocks on left and right, in front of nicely greened pavilion
Conference Hall, temporarily being used for Chapel, until Chapel is built in Phase Two
HELP NEEDED FOR FUTURE OF LJSS
We are now searching for funds for the completion of construction and equipping of Phase Two, which includes Chapel, Clinic and Jesuit Residence. We also need assistance for various educational equipment such as books, computers, lab materials, sport gear, etc..
If after reviewing the Good News on this web site you would like to help in the work of Loyola Jesuit Secondary School, here is the easy and safe way for your donations:
- Contributions from Malawi may be sent to Loyola Jesuit Secondary School, P.O. Box 499, Kasungu, Malawi, with cheques made payable to: “Loyola Jesuit Secondary School.”
- Contributions from the USA are tax exempt, and can be sent to Jesuit Missions, Inc., 1016 16th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036, with cheques made payable to “Jesuit Missions, Inc.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
- Contributions from Canada are tax exempt, and can be sent to Canadian Jesuits International, 70 St. Mary Street Toronto ON M5S 1J3, with cheques made payable to: “Canadian Jesuits International.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
- Outside the USA and Canada, contributions can be sent to Jesuit Mission Office, P.O. Box 1034, Dublin 1, Ireland, with cheques made payable to: “Jesuit Mission Office.” Indicate that the donation is for our Malawi school.
- Credit card on-line donations: LJSS is not at this time able to receive donations through credit cards or Pay Pal. Please use cheques mailed to addresses noted above.
Thank you so very much for helping us to help the young people of Malawi! if you have any questions, do let us know.
We will be very happy to keep you informed of our progress.
Peter Henriot, S.J., Director of Development